2010년 12월 20일 월요일

Boston: Post Office, Day 7

Sally: Today we went to the Post office to send a postcard to Korea.
I closed my eyes, because there was snow.
Sally: Here is the inside of Post office. 
At that time I felt bad, because my hat had bird poop on it. 
It was terrible!
Tony: This is our mission (to bring 72 bottles of water) picture at the market.
Sophia: We went to the United States Post Office.
               Sophia: We went to the post office.
Sophia: We sent post cards.
June: I went to the post office.
Mark: I sent a post card to my family.
Mark: Jenny, Hee Su, Lyn and I made plans for our adventure in Boston.
Jenny: My post card is going to Korea.
Jenny: We were planning for our tour around Boston.
Hee su: This is my first time to send a post card.
Hee su: In this photo, I am in the post office.
Lyn: I wish my family a Merry Christmas. 
Lyn: I sent a post card to my family.


댓글 5개:

  1. I see.. Minho is Mark, right? Ha Ha..

    답글삭제
  2. We want to join with you! Please call us. We are waiting for your call. Please call us. Please tell to Jennifer teacher that we are waiting for your call or mail.

    답글삭제
  3. 드뎌~~ 편지를 받았네요. 민호손에 엽서가 엄마손에^^
    내용은 좀 무덤덤하지만 ㅠㅠ 그래도 감동이었어요.
    뉴욕에 도착했다구요~ 모두들 건강하게 홧팅

    답글삭제