2010년 12월 30일 목요일

Boston: Skywalk Observatory, Prudential Tower, Day 8

The students study before we visit the Skywalk Observatory, Prudential Tower.


















                
                                 Jen: They study hard. hhh....






                                        Sophia:We had a nice view from the top.






                                            Sophia:We took a picture.




Tony:This is our picture on the top of the Skywalk Observatory.


Boston is behind me!


This ghost looks similar to the one living in our Green Villa.


Hee su: I'm in the Skywalk Observatory.


Hee su: It is a nice and very big tree.


Hee su: I think this is a Christmas decoration. 


Sally: It is a night view. 
It is nice, but little scary.


Sally: We took a picture using the self camera.


Sally: I think it is a nice picture.

                                    
    Sally: We had a good time!
                                            

 Mark : We are in the skywalk.


 Mark : We took pictures in the Skywalk Observatory.

                                              
June : Don`t take a picture, please. 


                                                             
                                                                     June : What?!!!



Sally: We took a picture on the bed.


Jenny: vvv It's me!!


Jenny: I took a picture with Jen.


Jenny: I took a picture of Hee Su and Sophia. 


Jenny: Angela is in the Skywalk Observatory.


Jenny and Sophia


Hee Su and me!











Jenny: We enjoyed the visit to the Prudential Tower.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기