2011년 1월 18일 화요일

New York, Day 28 & 29

Day 28 : Study & Rest

Day 29 : Brighton Beach at Night

June: There are many shells. 

June: This sea is beautiful. 

Tony : Here is Brighton Beach.
The sky is very beautiful.

Mark : This is a road of stones.

Mark : These are green stones in water.

Sally: We want to see the sunset, but it was cloudy.

Sally: I took a picture on the rocks.
The rocks are huge! (I think the person on the rocks is Tony.)

Sally: I think it is a nice view.

Sally: In the Brighton Bazaar there is a cute box of chocolates.

Sally: Today we ate "Haagen-Dazs".

Sally: Jenny and I took a picture on our balcony.
We were crazy, because Jennifer locked the door.

Sally: It is snowing again.

Sally: I write a message to Sam, because he is sick!

Jenny: We went to Brighton Beach.
It looks nice.

Jenny: There are apartments near by the beach.
I want to live here.

Jenny: There is snow outside.
I put my hands on the snow.


It is snowing outside now.
We wish we could go outside tomorrow. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기