2011년 1월 21일 금요일

Brooklyn, New York, Day 39

Snowy Day 

It was very cold and snowy today, so we rested. Although it was so cold outside, the boys went to Sony Wonder Technology to play Play Station. The girls rested and went shopping for their friends. They also learned how to cook through Jen's cooking class and cooked doenjang jjigae (bean paste vegetable stew), cha jang pasta (black bean paste and vegetables with fusilli) and fried mushrooms with onions. We had a good day!!! ~^*^~

June, Mark & Tony : We were in the Sony Wonder Technology.

June : This is Play Station.
The game's name is Assassin's Creed. 

Tony : Here is Sony Wonder Technology.
This game is God of War.
I finished the entire game in one hour.
I played this game during my first time here, 
but I like it very much.

Mark : I played Ghost Hunter.
It`s a shooting game.
I like games very much, because they're fun.

  Girls : We cooked black bean paste and vegetables with fusilli. 
The fusilli name is Sophia. kkk

Sophia is eating Sophia.Phaha...

 
Girls : We cooked fried mushrooms with onions.

 
Girls : We did it. yay!!!

Girls: We cooked doenjang jjigae (bean paste vegetable stew).

 Girls : We cooked with a pot.




 Girls : We enjoyed cooking.

 June : I bought pop corn for emergency.

 Jenny : I have enough rice. lol *^0^*



댓글 2개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Jenny !

    Wow!! Who was the cook?
    Everyone is being very secretive
    There is something cooking
    When you comeback to korea. please try cooking rice ^^

    PaPa

    답글삭제