2011년 2월 24일 목요일

Upper East Side, Manhattan, New York: Guggenheim Museum & Metropolitan Museum of Art, Day 40

Guggenheim Museum

The museum was designed by the famous American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. The Guggenheim Museum houses modern collections from artists like Pablo Picasso and Vasily Kandinsky.



Sophia: We went to the Guggenheim Museum.
It is smaller than I thought.


Tony : The Guggenheim Museum has a beautiful ceiling.







     
                   
Metropolitan Museum of Art

The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the largest art museums of the world and houses over 2 million works of art. You may have to dedicate more than a couple of days if you want to see everything.





Jenny and Sally met a security guard.
He seems to like them and told them that they were pretty.

 Sally: In the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 
there was a huge and nice sculpture.

Sally: I saw a crocodile but it has no tail.
Tony : These guns are called Magnum.

Mark : This gun`s name is revolver.
I like guns so I want to shoot all guns
and I want to take it.

Mark : This rifle looks good.
I want to make guns when I grow up.

Sophia : We went to the Metropolitan Museum.
We saw many works of art.

Sophia : We can see the Arts of Korea.
I was so happy when I saw this exhibit.

Jenny : In the past, people used this bath.
It is made of stone.

Jenny : The mouse came out from the statue's foot.
It looks like a real mouse.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기