2011년 3월 1일 화요일

Rochester, NY, Day 49 + Ontario, Canada, Day 50 & 51

Buffalo → Niagara Falls














June : This is a very beautiful night.
I want to ride the ferris wheel.

June : This is Niagara Falls.
It is colorful at night. 

Tony : This watch is in Niagara park.

Mark : It`s Niagara Falls at morning.

Mark : It`s Niagara falls at night.

Sally: This statue is saying.
I think it's really strange.

Jenny: At here shoot light into Niagara Falls.
Various colors looks beautiful.

Skylon Tower → Niagara Falls → Wendy's  Ben's House → Greyhound Bus Terminal



This is Niagara Falls in the morning.
I want live here.
June : You can dive into the Niagara Falls.
I don`t want jumping.
Tony : This is Niagara Falls at the Skylon tower.

Mark : It`s look awesome.
We are in canada. Wow!!!
Mark : We can look canada city.


Sally: This is Niagara Falls.
It is very nice and huge.
I like this picture.

Jenny: The sky is really blue.
Here is between Niagra Falls.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기